Our LPS model of inflammation
Demonstrate your early-stage anti-inflammatory drug works in vivo.
Sygnature Discovery's LPS model of inflammation supports a broad range of anti-inflammatory projects: from neuroinflammation to kidney and systemic inflammation.
- Neuroinflammation: Understand the mechanisms of neuroinflammatory conditions like Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, and traumatic brain injury. This LPS model of inflammation helps to identify new drug targets and reveals interactions between the immune system and the brain.
- Kidney inflammation: Understand the mechanisms underlying kidney diseases like acute and chronic kidney injury. Identify new drug targets and evaluate drug effectiveness in suppressing kidney inflammation by measuring cytokine levels and other biomarkers. This LPS model of inflammation provides insights into the immune system's interactions with kidneys, enhancing the understanding of kidney disease pathophysiology.
- Systemic inflammation: Understand the pharmacology and processes that underpin systemic inflammation, which is critical to strengthen drug target validation and translation from in vitro to in vivo. This LPS model of inflammation measures key pro-inflammatory cytokines in blood and provides a useful model system to quickly evaluate the efficacy of a novel anti-inflammatory drug in vivo in early drug discovery.
Sygnature Discovery offers:
- Translation of your drug
from in vitro to in vivo with biomarkers discovery and inflammation expertise
- Multi-parameter optimisation
of your molecule for in vivo testing via our integrated drug discovery services and expertise helps you to get your drug to the market quicker
- A fusion point across disciplines
through dedicated Therapeutic Area leads in inflammation & immunology and neuroscience
- An expert in vivo pharmacology team
with extensive experience in inflammation disease models